I love how colorful and flavorful this dish is! It is a quick and easy which makes it a perfect meal for those days when you get home late from work.
Chicken & Mango Stir-Fry
Author: Yum Yum Mum
- 2 large chicken breast (or 6 chicken thighs)
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 4 green onions
- 1 cup diced Mango (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 6 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken into long, thin strips and place in a bowl. Mix the garlic and ginger and then stir into the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes until just turning golden brown. Add the red pepper, carrots, cabbage and broccoli. Stir-fry for 5 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Add the green onions and stir-fry for an additional minute.
- Mix together the coconut aminos, rice wine and sesame oil and stir into the skillet. Add the mango and stir gently for 1 minute to heat thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add some red pepper flakes if you like a bit of heat!
What do the critic’s say?